Textbook ordering platform
Points to note
- 同學如在是次多訂/購書籍，請於本年度9月15日前攜同本公司之電腦單據更換同等價值之書籍(不得退回現金) ，但書籍必須保持整潔 (不得貼過膠紙或有任何塗污等) ，及出示本公司之發票，否則恕不退換。
- Students must log in with the login number and password provided by our company before the deadline. Late orders will not be accepted.
- Changes can be made at any time prior to the deadline by re-logging in to our system with the login number and password provided by our company, and with the student’s Hong Kong mobile phone number (not required for first-time login).
- Orders will be automatically cancelled if students fail to collect their orders at the designated place, date and time. They will have to purchase their textbooks directly from our bookshop.
- Students will be notified of the final total charges of their orders through SMS 1 day prior to the school sale.
- Emailed order forms and paper order forms will not be accepted.
- Excess copies purchased can be exchanged for books with the same value at our bookshop before 15th September of the current year, under the condition that our official receipt must be presented and the unwanted items must be kept in good condition, i.e., without any markings, stains or sticky tape, etc. No refunds will be allowed.
- As there are different editions of some textbooks available in this academic year, please purchase the correct edition as stated in the book list.
- Official receipts will not be re-issued if lost.
- Prices are subject to change based on the latest price information given by publishers.
- All personal data collected is only used for the purpose of textbook ordering.
如有任何查詢，請致電 2391 0585 或電郵至 email@example.com。